Young Living’s Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser is a unique, stylish way to bring the benefits of essential oils into your home or workplace. This system combines the latest in diffuser technology with a variety of useful features. The included remote lets you choose from a selection of soothing, built-in sounds, run time, or enjoy the multicolored LED lights. With the built-in speakers, you can plug in your own personal music device and enjoy the music of your choice. The Aria may be used daily to help create a peaceful, soothing environment wherever you need it most.
- Assemble the Aria by fitting on the splash guard, ventilation attachment, and electrical plug.
- Fill with distilled or filtered water up to the water indicator line.
- Place 15–25 drops of Young Living essential oil into the water well (more if you prefer more oil vapor in the air).
- Turn on the Aria using the remote and enjoy.
- Portability: When moving the Aria from place to place, tip it sideways as indicated in the instruction manual to empty the oil and water and then unplug it and carefully transport. The Aria works best on firm surfaces like a bed stand, counter, or desk.
- Aroma Coverage: The Aria diffuses well in an average-sized bedroom or kitchen (approximately 430 square feet), depending on the amount of essential oil used.
- Noise: The only noise from the Aria is the slight rippling of the moving water and soft hum of the internal fan pushing out the essential oil vapor.
- Therapeutic Value: In general, the more essential oil put in the air, the more therapeutic benefits the user will experience; if less oil is used, fewer therapeutic benefits will be present. For the strongest therapeutic experience, use a diffuser that does not utilize water, such as Young Living’s TheraPro™ Atomizing Diffuser.
- Wipe down the diffuser after every use with a clean, dry cloth.
- The glass bowl is dishwasher safe.