Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Young Living's Hypoallergenic Certification

Hypoallergenic Certificate

Young Living's Hypoallergenic certificate is awarded to their products that have been formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. The Hypoallergenic certification indicates that the product has been tested and shown to be less likely to cause an allergic reaction compared to similar products.

This certification assures consumers that the product is formulated with high-quality, non-irritating ingredients that are less likely to cause skin or respiratory irritation. Additionally, the Hypoallergenic certificate indicates that the product has been tested for purity and quality, ensuring that it meets the highest standards for hypoallergenic ingredients.

However, it's important to note that even hypoallergenic products can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so it's always recommended to patch test new products before using them more broadly.